Bach 42B is great. . .and IE speedup works

I'm pretty certain I'll buy the horn. The closed wrap model is probably a good thing, since I'm sorta clumsy and would likely bend up an open-wrap horn. So, together with a reasonable price, that makes the decision to buy pretty easy.

The hack increasing the number of simultaneous connections to IE (I'm using ver 7) seems to work well. The same site also had a way of increasing speed with Firefox. I use both browsers now, quite often. IE gets used particularly when an ASP.NET type page seems not to work right with Firefox.

I am a bachelor now for a week. Michele and Adam went to a Mexico mission trip where lots of Christians from all over North America go down and help churches in Mexico. They should be back in a week. I may see if there was any blogging or pictures available of previous trips.

Michele is warning me that the house better be neat when she returns. Maybe this is an opportunity to just focus on cleaning and organizing. I'm playing music on Easter Sunday, so that starts really early at 7am and on Saturday I'm working, so there really is no reason to goof that much with the computer or anything else this weekend. The bedroom could really use some organizing. The big thing would be to get the records back into the storage shelving above the garage parking area.

The garden is doing well. We had a landscaper come and recommend and then Mich and I went out and bought plants on the cheap. The New Zealand Flax that I like is in a few places as are "Butterfly bushes" and other neat plants. So the "cottage garden" look is more the style out front like Michele wants.

Seem to be making progress in dealing with CarrierPak and Thoroughbred Basic and so on at WSS. The way that you "expand" database files is now obvious. Maybe some other BASIC utility could be used to make copies of files and convert them. . . . hmmm. . . .

Signing off

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello There. Ӏ found your blog using bing. This is a reallу well written
articlе. I wіll be ѕure to bookmark it anԁ rеturn to
read more of your useful infο. Thanks for the post.
I will definitely return.

Feеl free to visit my web-sitе :: small personal loans

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

More and more music ... seems to be a whirlwind