Tim Blair--Points to Rupert Murdoch on Blogging

Tim Blair Rupert Murdoch understands and is planning to interface with the Blogosphere.



This is pretty deep! This means that ONE (yup. .only ONE) leading MSM executive "gets it". Of course one thing Murdoch COULD do right away is to begin a personal blog. That is the best way to get your feet wet. . .

In other news:
Conservatives in Canada
are beginning to raise their level of social recognition: Since we now know that Canada is ready for change. . .and that change will neccessarily be in the "right" direction (heh!), then more Canuck Blogs are getting linked.

This blogging is GREAT FUN.

Now, if I can figure out how to get my Terayon TJ715 Cable Modem to stop blinking its data light ALL THE TIME. . .well it's really the new NETGEAR router/WiFi device. The WGT624 has overheating problems, for one thing. . .It seems like the modem and router are in a "loop" of constant chatter.

Maybe I can deactivate some aspect of the router that would clear this up.

Oh well.

Onward
Tonight Bob Couto. I'll have to make a bunch of copies of the CD I recorded last week (live about six tunes of the rehearsal).

Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

More and more music ... seems to be a whirlwind