BLOG! Welcome to those new to Blogging

Welcome to Meg Stansberry and Agi Salgo. I've posted this just after we spoke about Blogging. As you can see, this is a perfect medium for immediate documentation of important stuff AS IT HAPPENS.

You can look down in April and May archives at the lower right of the blog and see some interesting stuff that has happened, my weblog entries about them, and some things in the Blogosphere that piqued my interest. Be sure to click on some of the links, you will be sent to other blogs. Just hit "BACK" and you will be back here. . .where you are highly APPRECIATED.

COMMENTS are totally welcome. If you think I can improve anything, or my ideas are goofy. . .THAT IS GREAT! I want to know. . .

Welcome to the blogosphere. It can be very informative, odd. . .and funny and everything that people are. . .

See you.

Chris

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Chris, This is so cool and as soon as I can find the time I'd like to set up my own blogspot.

Thanks for sharing this with me.

Meg
Anonymous said…
Hi Chris, This is so cool and as soon as I can find the time I'd like to set up my own blogspot.

Thanks for sharing this with me.

Meg

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

More and more music ... seems to be a whirlwind