Well. . .I'm Glad THAT'S Over!

As you can see if you click the link above, the 2005 California Academic Decathlon is over. Final testing occurred in Pauley Pavillion, Saturday March 12. The scores were tabulated into the middle of the night (after 2pm, folks. . ) and the scores were used to release the results in todays two awards sessions.

CAD Director, Marvin Cobb sent me a copy of the spreadsheet with the results and I made up the new webpage for the final California State results.

You can see the results right here.

The pictures did not come out as good as I would have liked. This was due to the 2.1 megapixel size and due to using so much "existing light" photography. I don't like to use a tripod, either. I may have to change to a better camera and to using at least a monopod.

Anyway, many of the photos ought to be good enough to place on the web. I'll undoubtedly be doing that in the next few weeks.

Chris Tune
Valley Village, CA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

More and more music ... seems to be a whirlwind