Adam Photo


Adam school photo from a couple of years ago; I think he's got a handsome smile here Posted by Picasa
I was able to contact Suelyn Tune over in Hawaii. That was quite a thrill. We have kind of dropped contact between the Hawaii Tunes and the Los Angeles Tunes. Of course some of this is just how busy both groups must inevitably be. . .but also we were used to having older folk keep in touch socially and Irene was that social guardian. I miss Irene. . .MOM. She was a good person aside from being mother to us kids. I'm not sure everybody gets to say that. Some must be well aware that their parents are flawed in one way or another. Oh well. Now the job at hand is for Michele and I to do the best job we can do as parents. A hard job!

Here is a happy kid. Adam is doing well in school and is very smart in general. He likes all the different areas you can get into deeply. He is particularly adept in art and creative processes. You see that with his Lego work and with his creating things on the computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

More and more music ... seems to be a whirlwind