Frank and Dean's Success

Last nite at Frank and Dean's was a great success. . . .well, except for PART of my audio recordings. . .the very last bit, with "Love for Sale". . the Buddy Rich version. Somehow the machine shut off after just one second of recording.

Luckily, I got full prints of the various other sections I hit record on.

The band played great and I had the mic out in the front row of the audience, so the balance was really good. Dave, the drummer played great and the jazz solos generally sounded good. We had the "regular" trombone section of Lori Stuntz, Paul Young, myself and John Sandhagen.

So. . I've got MOST of the gig, but not all.

Anyway, this is worth some mastering.

Along with several other things that would be good to master, I now have my work cut out for me.

Well. . .I will stay posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

More and more music ... seems to be a whirlwind