BLOGGER and GOOGLER are IT!

I'M MOVING TO BLOGGER full time. . . .

This is the best way to do blogging for me right now. So, I'm going to cease updating the music-only blog that comes with my website. From now on I'll use the easier and more powerful facilities of Google's Blogspot and the Blogger tool.

Mainly I think the fact that Picasa and Hello make it easy to upload images is the really cool thing that made me decide this.

I have many photos I'd like my musical buddies to see. I usually take pictures of the PEOPLE and not just scenery, so I think I can get decent photos of many, many of my friends up here.

STAY TUNED (no pun!) I'll be posting as fast as I can get time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

Ann Coulter -- Republicans, Bloggers and Gays, Oh My!