Upload of images from a year ago in Capitol Records

These are photos taken at Nick De Gidio's recording session at Capitol Records. We used the fine "Studio A" known for Sinatra, Dean Martin and Stan Kenton recordings in the 1950's. This room has been thoroughly updated and now is using "Pro Tools" for the Digital Audio Workstation. The room has changed quite a bit from the way I remember it in the mid 1970's, but it still "sounds" quite good. This is doubtlessly because of the intense design effort undertaken by my former neighbor (he passed away several years ago) John Kraus.




Our fearless leader for the day Posted by Hello

Popular posts from this blog

So I am busying myself with Music and Computing

Stay Tuned for Web Dev Stuff

Ann Coulter -- Republicans, Bloggers and Gays, Oh My!